The death of the army chief has generated wide … One false move and the accounts could be blocked, he could be sanctioned, or simply killed. Is it possible to not wish ill will on this a**hole MbS? Later, the only explanation Scotish economist Peter Gowan found for that was that the Russian elite still hasn't got rid of its old Soviet habits. Slowing petrodollar recycling atop escalating of the hidden QE fuels the massive short attack on Wall Street. If the Constitution prohibits dual citizenship, this will cut off some of the potentially unreliable elites. There are also many other gospels which are not Canon (including now famous Judas Gospel). Joseph Haboush, Al Arabiya English Tuesday 01 December 2020 Text size A A A A senior Saudi Arabian official hit out at Iran’s foreign minister Tuesday for trying to blame Riyadh for all of Tehran’s problems, including the recent killing of one of its top nuclear scientists. Sort of like saying "over to you" in a casual conversation. The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part I) 25_-$185.93_-$176.983__-$168.041_-$159.0985_-$150.156__-$141.2135 And of course even worse it was used as a weapon (sanctions etc) to which Russia now also has the power to say no. @58, that comment was simply based on my own experiences. 20 January. I'm not being flip when I wonder, if one believes in a version of the Abrahamic God, ought one also have faith that God won't afflict his own most holy pilgrimage? TV DECLINE. Verily, Bibi is the King of Israel! New politicians who are not hooked on property abroad, who do not have a second or third passport, must be quickly brought into a “working state”. When I was working in KSA over 40 yrs ago, the population was ca. Joe answered relatively normally, but interjected "you dog faced lying pony soldiers", to me it suggests that the interjection was from his inner train of thought, and in his better years he would probably not say it loud. Only uninformed movie writers and/or actors use the phrase because they think that it makes them sound cool, when to persons who really use radios it just makes them sound silly. Posted by: Piotr Berman | Mar 10 2020 7:23 utc | 94. The main point is our artificial economy that has been propped up since 2007-2008. The Assyrian king Sennacherib even wrote about the loss of his military force which was very unusual for that era. A plague hit his force killing a good portion of them. Cutting funding of terrorists in Syria? The government's 2020 budget was predicted to have a $50 billion deficit or 6.4% of the Saudi GDP. Posted by: Piotr Berman | Mar 8 2020 8:27 utc | 55. As such, some of you will become important actors on t . Цар Никалашка царил на Руси, было что выпить, было закусить. What needs to be done for this? Does this make sense to anyone?". In one of them he talks with voters, and a young cheeky woman asks him how can see himself electable after results in Iowa (and New Hampshire? I doubt that SA will want to be a sort of "health and social security net" for millions of foreign muslims. But there are other reasons: Russia doesn't want to lose its market share and it also doesn't want to lose the geopolitical grip being a major oil exporter gives you. The Saudi government has so far issued exit visas to 1,217 Nepalis. To this old military air traffic controller, it's like "over and out. The Prince made reference to "Americans" assisting with the attempted (or perhaps purported) coup. That is the main task. Of course you don't know about the gospel of Marcion - it is not Canon. Posted by: Stonebird | Mar 7 2020 21:06 utc | 13. Saudi would increase supply in April to 300,000 bpd. What next? Does this make sense to anyone? (2020) 'Housing problems in Saudi Arabia: Challenges facing sustainable housing in the region'. It's not too late to correct this cosmic mistake. That’s what Putin’s plan is. If COVID19 is indeed a product of the labs of "the West", it is the penultimate self-own in a long list of recent self-owns. A bout of low prices will be followed by bankruptcies and consolidation in shale sector, and consolidation means "paring down the excess capacity". P.S. "On one hand, Banderowcy may get what they deserve, but sometimes we have to think, isn't it too cruel? According to the updated IMF forecasts from 14th April 2020, due to the outbreak of the COVID-19, GDP growth is expected to fall to -2.3% in 2020 and pick up to 2.9% in 2021, subject to the post-pandemic global economic recovery. The Saudi Clown Prince Mohammed bin Salman removed his competition within the royal family: Four sources told Reuters that Prince Ahmed and Mohammed bin Nayef were detained in the latest operation. What will occur first: Gold topping 2K or NYSE going under 10K? A few more revolts later the Romans came back into Palestine to send the Jewish religious people off to Alexandria where they were put on ships and sold off as slaves across their empire. But from that same cynical perspective, why forego the revenue? My very next sentence after the one you quoted: "(Unless he sees them all as sinners to be smitten. Christianity absorbed other cultural trends of the time too, like reverence of chastity and frugality from Stoic philosophy. Saudi Arabia has no aggressive enemies and thus has no need to buy weapons, hence cutting expenditures wont harm much except to limit their mischief in Yemen. Posted by: Willy2 | Mar 8 2020 23:39 utc | 85. Show that they serve those who have the money. An 84-year old reading casually without reading glasses? So, their personal Preservation and Asset Transfer depend on the West, which is actively calling for treason to the state! Going to war on US shale just hurts his pal Trump, or does it. Most importantly, don't let common people hear those people talk. Posted by: A.L. His gospel was so attacked that we can reconstruct it almost in its entirety with the quotations from its opposition. The Saudi Clown Prince Mohammed bin Salman removed his competition within the royal family: Saudi Arabia has detained three senior Saudi princes including Prince Ahmed bin Abdulaziz, the younger brother of King Salman, and Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, the king’s nephew, for allegedly planning a coup, sources … Posted by: karlof1 | Mar 7 2020 22:24 utc | 24, Most of the oil is traded based on long term contracts that are tied to spot prices but smooth the effect of abrupt price changes due to oil price futures trading at JP Morgans hovel on Wall Street. And what will happen to vultures? The UN will likely resist such pressure. and comparing the Netherlands with out there isn't on, can't see them putting up with much local opposition . Posted by: chet380 | Mar 7 2020 19:57 utc | 1. Don’t worry, he is still able to take care of his Khashoggi pet living in the palace basement. Posted by: Blue Dotterel | Mar 8 2020 6:06 utc | 52. Given volatility of internal situation in KSA and around (Yemen, Iran), and highly flammable nature of the product, one can expect some explosions. ], Posted by: imo | Mar 8 2020 7:31 utc | 54. Actually, about Aramco IPO, they got ca. This years Hajj, for which 2 million pilgrims were expected, is at the end of July. The Report: Saudi Arabia 2020 Saudi Arabia’s decision to weaken the link between hydrocarbons and economic growth, and pursue a policy of diversification has seen a wide range of projects come to fruition in the last several years. discussion threads on Oil Price. But the Abrahamic God was also fond of inflicting plagues on his chosen people for their sins, or to incite them against corrupt rulers. Posted by: frances | Mar 7 2020 21:46 utc | 17. The research reveals that the rate of obesity is significantly high in the country among different age groups and … Your selection marks you as future leaders of your country’s premier institution. Posted by: ARN | Mar 8 2020 13:48 utc | 71. Al Arabiya English Friday 27 November 2020 Text size A A A The Iran-backed Houthi militia stands behind Yemen's problems, said Saudi Arabia's Minister of … Posted by: Jen | Mar 8 2020 4:34 utc | 43. Virtually no debt and self sufficient. On the wider scene of Roman empire, numerous cults were forming, and reports of miracles were pretty normal. current situation: The NTP 2020 proposes to have reached 40% share of pharmaceutical manufacturing in Saudi Arabia from the existing 20% by the year 2020. Thanks. The gospel of Marcion is new to me but seems very similar to Gnosticism, a philosophy I first encountered (like so many others) in the work of sci-fi legend Philip K Dick. Jews, Christians and Islamics all worship the same god. I agree and want to take the opportunity to repeat how this type of faith extends to the global private finance Hand, The Invisible/God of Mammon type of religion. Russia... turning the oil weapon on KSA and USA. Government by Grift has consequences. Nov. 21, 2020 BEIRUT, Lebanon — For Saudi Arabia, hosting the Group of 20 summit in Riyadh this year was supposed to cement its global stature. Interesting timing as the moves against his family predated Russia's decision on OPEC+ so they wouldn't have been aware of the oil price about to hit the fan. And they both have a further big problem with Putin saying no to caps on oil sales. What will happen to them? Shouldn't there be some limits?" At the same time, to give stability to the entire system as a whole, it is necessary to “thicken” the layer of the political elite, which is not a native of the economic elite. Paybacks are hell-comments quoted by bloomberg press of Russian non-govt official that this is putin working on the us shale industry as payback for us attacks on nord stream 2 and sanctions on rosneft. MbS is acting as dysfunctional in the East as Trump is in the West because the mechanism of the world playing table are being challenged by the China/Russia axis. Therefore if it is the will of God that some people should die by being crushed under a stampede while circling the Kaaba, or that others should sicken and die from a contagious mystery virus that spreads through packed crowds of pilgrims during the Hajj, then that excuses the Saudi government authorities in their negligence to provide proper crowd control measures and fixtures that regulate the flows of people and prevent tragedies. Grannies, where, excuse me for the bad manners? An annual pilgrimage in which stampedes are possible due to overcrowding (because the Saudi authorities have failed to introduce crowd control measures, fixtures and even regulations that would help to mitigate the flow of people), and the overcrowding itself creating perfect conditions for the transmission of airborne diseases, is hardly an institution that is protected by God. Apparently you have never read the Old Testament. Posted by: A User | Mar 8 2020 9:41 utc | 58. tspoon | Mar 7 2020 22:42 utc | 27 Posted by: Mina | Mar 8 2020 21:10 utc | 81. Font Size - Aa + By Bernd Debusmann Jr. How Joe Biden might work with Saudi Arabia on regional issues. Amnesty International continued to be denied entry to Saudi Arabia. This move by MbS on his family, if the US were aware in advance, might put a whole new light of the recent moves of large numbers of US military into Saudi. "An annual pilgrimage in which stampedes are possible due to overcrowding....is hardly an institution that is protected by God.". Saudi Arabia is proving that its finances can weather a storm such as this. Looks like the old Saudi dude is going to get a 'deadly' (for the aged) virus some time soon ... https://www.rt.com/news/482569-saudi-royals-arrested-reports-theories/, [Wouldn't mind betting that other tax-payer funded palace in London has a tad of 'sad' news sometime this flue season... a useful distraction when needed, see ya Phil! Look's like Trump dumped the Bush Crime Family's-cia saudi Nayef for Nutandyahoo's preferred pick: Production increase of The 1st national census was done also at that time btw. - Oil dropped some 20% to about $ 36 (for Brent oil) and $ 32 (for WTI oil). Mohammed bin Salman's escapades do not solve any of the many problems his country has. The only source for the Marcion is the reconstruction archaeologists and historians made from the people who attacked his interpretation. Apparently you can't read a short comment. The reason for the delays was the lack of small … We need new forces, new faces. The result for same is now not guaranteed. All dollar figures in billions. One F1 fan comment on “ Lammers: F1 will shine light on Saudi Arabia's problems ” Oldtwit commented on November 9, 2020 at 15:35 LH won't be out spoken will he , he likes to holiday and mix with the rich etc. As a taster, the kingdom offered e-visas to tourists interested in attending the Formula-E car racing … Most Russians focus on the up coming referendum and the removal of a certain clause. Doing Business 2020 Saudi Arabia Page 5 Starting a Business - Saudi Arabia Figure – Starting a Business in Saudi Arabia – Score Procedures 85.3 Time 90.0 Cost 97.3 Paid-in min. The dollar has been its greatest weapon and it is still king. The opponent is high cost producers in USA, "shale oil" (and Canadian "tar oil" etc) who thrive because of quantitative easing that makes it easy to borrow money for problematic projects. Early March, Saudi Arabia decided to ram up oil production and offered discounts to buyers in a bid to win market share after it failed to reach an agreement with Russia on output cuts. Basically, if oil prices drop to $20 - even a 50% increase in Saudi oil production yields a budget deficit 75% worse than at $50/barrel. And that is something the US will not allow to happen, solution? Nowadays there's no debate among Christians: there's only one God. Posted by: Bemildred | Mar 10 2020 9:38 utc | 95. This years Hajj, for which 2 million pilgrims were expected, is at the end of July. Lastly the war MbS still wages in Yemen has taken a bad turn for him. A general view shows the damage at a Saudi Aramco oil company distribution station that Yemeni Houthis say they attacked, in the city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia November 24, 2020. The other thing I probably should have mentioned @ 43 is that in Sunni Islam at least, and very likely in its Wahhabi extremist variant, the concept of predestination is important. I knew that Saudi Arabia was in deep trouble but I didn't think that the country would get into trouble this soon. I have come to Saudi Arabia on the new e-visa system, which the kingdom rolled out in the second half of 2018. Financially shaky US, parasitic Israel and the former glory UK, no-one has got mullah any more. refugees (country of origin): Some idiots loose few hundred billions. The system, the state - they need them vitally. To me this is the extension of not taking personal responsibility for ones life spiritually by linking to an Abrahamic religion and not taking personal responsibility in the societal sense is manifest in private finance instead of public finance at the core of the social contract like in China currently. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) And it is a weapon with a great deal of power but wielded only against the U.S.’s allies, not Russia.  "" KSA had an estimated population of 32.6 million in 2018, which is expected to double, reaching 77.2 million by 2050, growing at 2.65 per cent per annum. The pandemic also cut the second largest Saudi revenue stream which comes from the 20 million tourists per year who travel to Mecca and Medina. Updated 11 October 2017 . I have to imagine they are able to raise revenue via taxes and sell off shares in Aramco if they need to raise money for necessities, they can also tap into credit lines in Wall Street. The result was a bunch of money thrown around on Saudi Arabia 2.0 or whatever management consultant bullshit term was coined - which clearly failed miserably. It would be if this omnipotent and "good" god existed, which is a big part of why I'm an atheist as far as any such concept of God. The only officials present were American and Saudi." That is the view of Jan Lammers, a former F1 driver who is now a leading figure of the Dutch GP at Zandvoort. 2) Aramco - there was a huge push to IPO it. Saudi Arabia issues guidelines for travellers from Pakistan, other countries . Page last updated on January 27, 2020 Disputes - international: Saudi Arabia has reinforced its concrete-filled security barrier along sections of the now fully demarcated border with Yemen to stem illegal cross-border activities; Kuwait and Saudi Arabia continue discussions on a maritime boundary with Iran; Saudi Arabia claims Egyptian-administered islands of Tiran and Sanafir Hardly the sign of a strong, cash rich country. he can still read!). The model I posted above shows that even a 50% increase in Saudi oil production won't reverse the budget deficits if oil falls to only $40, much less lower. Posted by: Piotr Berman | Mar 10 2020 22:23 utc | 100. One could probably find similar equivalences among US politicians since predestination is not unknown in Protestant sects. The dollar was very powerful but lost touch with reality to preserve profits over the real economy. Prophecy of the destruction of the Temple indicates compilation based on oral tradition after that event. 6. The future jUSA *Royal Family* are now BFF-Best Friends Forever with the crypto-*Saudi Royal Family*. Saudi Arabia denies:"No such meeting occurred. On 9 June 2020, Saudi Arabia’s General Authority of Zakat and Tax (GAZT) published on its website the Request for Mutual Agreement Procedure – Taxpayer guidance (MAP Guidance) in both Arabic and English. “We were just announced that @LoujainHathloul has a trial tomorrow,” her sister, Lina al-Hathloul, tweeted Tuesday. In continuation to the Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s efforts to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the activities of the private sector as well as on the overall economy, GAZT has announced a timeline extension regarding the tax amnesty on August 9, 2020. Fear of contamination may last longer than the virus (although that is not sure). Yes, far too many people have come to think that these days. If oil prices fall, weapon sales fall and the Prince is deposed creating a bankrupt destabilized SA, could we see the fall of the oil based dollar? BTW, heads of state may have texts properly magnified on the printouts, so reading from a little distance is fine without glasses. I'm not surprised that Putin is prepared to use the price of oil to damage the already weakened US and Saudi economies. There are a lot of examples in the New Testament where the writer clearly states that, if you're a gentile, you don't have to follow the (Jewish) rules strictly (e.g. I think Tom Luongo is often right on the mark. "" Should the pandemic still be around by then the Hajj will have to be called off. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), The one that the grauniad published is plain worthless. It's no surprise that interest in Gnosticism increased with the emergence of the 'Society of the Spectacle' in the 2nd half of the C20th. That means Christianism was born in a world where the Roman Empire in its splendor was a given, a fact of nature. After all, having come into politics, they can easily exchange the sovereignty of the country for solving the problems of their Conservation and Transfer, as happened in 1991. Taxpayers in Saudi Arabia 1 may choose to initiate MAP requests to relieve double taxation or … Even if pilgrims arrive in Mecca, they will not be welcome if they try to go home afterwards. Posted by: c1ue | Mar 9 2020 19:05 utc | 91, Posted by: brian | Mar 9 2020 21:35 utc | 92, Posted by: Lozion | Mar 9 2020 22:53 utc | 93. Some ships had to wait about a week. Saudi Arabia’s Problems: Not Just a Pandemic and Economics, but Geopolitics Too. What are they? Thats it in a nutshell. It is not quite a God, but is convenient for giving God a pass on some of the evil stuff It apparently oversees. It is known that matches of the sources with events and dates in the history of Judea and Rome are approximate, and "slaughter of innocents" was a distorted version of the killing of royal children (from disfavored wife? Roman citizens, most of them probably Greek at the time in that region). Posted by: c1ue | Mar 10 2020 16:17 utc | 97. Amendments to the Constitution are such a barrier. The Romans came along and again demolished Jerusalem in 70AD. "GOYIM Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a “ Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle” (goyim = human cattle) [1] " And war would not change it, just hasten it. Biblical plagues, like locusts. Wouldn't a third explanation which Raialyoum.com has not considered for the Klown Prince's arrest of his relatives is that they refused to cough up millions (or tens of millions, or hundreds of millions) from their bank accounts? Saudi Arabia went a step further: Not only did it insist that compliance had to improve to 100%, it asked the cheaters to compensate for their past sins. … Stitching various opinions together, Russia and KSA do not have much problem with each other in terms of price setting attitude. To return to the topic at hand, I know he thought quite highly of Ibn Khaldun's theory of the cycle of Islamic dynasties, mentioned in Daniel Lazare's article 'Is Saudi Arabia the Middle East’s Next Failed State?' 50__-$96.50__-$78.616__-$60.731__-$42.846__-$24.961__-$7.076 ", Posted by: AntiSpin | Mar 7 2020 22:10 utc | 23. tier rating: 4m trees to be planted in Saudi Arabia by 2020. Related: Saudi Arabia’s evolving healthcare system: What's new in 2020. Posted by: Willy2 | Mar 7 2020 21:56 utc | 18. Posted by: bevin | Mar 7 2020 22:04 utc | 22, @ Rhisiart Gwilym | Mar 7 2020 21:37 utc | 16. https://grondamorin.com/2018/04/06/its-alleged-that-jared-kushner-shared-intelligence-with-crown-prince-of-saudi-arabia/ Posted by: Piotr Berman | Mar 8 2020 16:05 utc | 79, [email protected] - "An 84-year old reading casually without reading glasses? Later king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon demolished Jerusalem and overran Judea taking captives and leaving only the very poor in the land displacing the rest. Posted by: Willy2 | Mar 9 2020 1:31 utc | 86. stateless persons: But local tribes in the al Mahrah are against the occupation and they have recently taken up arms against the Saudi army. Example: Only persons with a ticket can enter. I'll say it again. I agree. Travel Saudi Arabia in 2020 Is it Possible to Travel Saudi Arabia? Key factors that make KSA’s healthcare market attractive are: Population. WWE’s flagship show “Raw” has lost around 2 million viewers for most 2020 episodes versus 2015 levels, with Monday’s 1.67m viewers -50.1% lower than 2015’s show. Saudi Arabia - As New Budget Problems Arise The Clown Prince Arrests More Family . It's been reported that KSA have begun Dumping Crude at Reduced Of on a Massive Scale: https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/saudi-arabia-starts-all-out-oil-war-destroys-opec-flooding-market-slashing-oil-prices, Posted by: IronForge | Mar 8 2020 13:47 utc | 69. Gotta love those Russians. The word only does not always refer to the singular. Posted by: Piotr Berman | Mar 8 2020 5:09 utc | 47, "I'm not being flip when I wonder, if one believes in a version of the Abrahamic God, ought one also have faith that God won't afflict his own most holy pilgrimage?". quite recently), life of King Arthur etc. are not as effective as designed because they are spared expert advise, financial alchemy etc. Down to $25 anyone? 3. Happens regularly in one industry or another. Russia, having sent Erdogan back home with virtually nothing, their latest NO confirms that the situation in Syria will certainly change if salaries for terrorists dry up. And if the CIA have decided to overthrow him, I doubt Trump can save him, he has his own problems. Sometimes I thinks that sanctions on Iran etc. @ Posted by: Blue Dotterel | Mar 8 2020 6:06 utc | 53 with the slight digression about Abrahamic religions and relationship with rulers in the West. Their God let the Assyrians destroy Samaria and sent the ten tribes into oblivion because their leadership rejected him and the people ran after other gods and idols according to their Prophets. In most of Christianity, the Demiurge role seems to be taken by the fallen angel, Satan. You will never find any military communicators using "over and out." NOTE: 1) The information regarding Saudi Arabia on this page is re-published from the 2020 World Fact Book of the United States Central Intelligence Agency and other sources. Following the killing of Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, by the US government on Friday, tensions have heightened in the region. at consortiumnews (I won't risk screwing up the thread with a link). [email protected] 5. Posted by: SteveK9 | Mar 7 2020 23:33 utc | 29, Posted by: Anarchaos | Mar 7 2020 23:44 utc | 30. They are low cost producers that in the long term depend on oil and gas. The original goal was to raise $2 trillion - I wonder if even $500B was raised. Obviously, it is necessary to reduce the influence and role of the Economic Elite in the political system. --------------------------. Why Saudi Arabia’s Bloody US-Backed War in Yemen Will Likely Escalate in 2020 This is Yemen in 2020. The 2008 financial crisis was never dealt with, just papered over. Under Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia got all the attention it could have wanted from the U.S. -- and more. The political elite is stable and faithful. No civilian air traffic controllers would use it either. But now with more and more countries in the Middle East getting into (financial) trouble I have to change my mind in this regard. <-- dltravers | Mar 8 2020 0:17 utc. Not only do the Russians military sales reach the scale of the West's but their pricing is not like it either i.e. Love and harmony will return to the world, oil up to 80 (sheer guess, but intelligent one). This will cut into SA's profits, and thus into MbS's personal fortune, but it goes deeper than that. As the whole fracking boom in the U.S. is build on fraud the move might well be successful. I wonder if White House will be releasing such documents during Biden presidency (see! It amounts to selling paper tied to oil price, then you engineer a huge drop, then you orchestrate buy-back, and then you engineer a rebound in oil price. The 2020 wheat crop, harvested in May, is estimated at about 500 000 tonnes. Hard to tell from data, but after watching little guys struggle you can figure it out. Saudi Arabia releases images of King Salman after purge of royals.. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/08/saudi-arabia-releases-images-king-salman-amid-purge-royals, Posted by: ARN | Mar 8 2020 13:48 utc | 70. to beMildred: thanks for the laugh.
2020 problems in saudi arabia 2020