Sample Images Gallery. The X1D II 509C has a price tag of  £4,500 /$5,750 / €5,000 (ex VAT), in the UK, that’s £5,399 inc VAT. What I really want to know is how practical is it to use. 50 Megapixel sensor with 14 stops of dynamic range; Full … As I said with the X1d, the best I have used in these areas, even today. Close. The 907X 50C, a modular system that’s comprised of a CFV II 50C digital back and the new 907X body, is Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera yet, … It's a a tiny, slim body that acts as an interface between the CFV ll 50C digital back and the company's XCD lens series – read on for some hands-on impressions and plenty of sample images. As Hasselblad’s fastest lens ever, the XCD 1,9/80 features the largest aperture of any Hasselblad lens at f/1,9. Here is my first 907x/50c photo post. Tilt. The look like an exciting new addition to Hasselblad’s range that brings back some of what we loved about the company’s medium format film cameras. The 907X 50C camera system marries a 50-megapixel digital back with Hasselblad's smallest medium format camera body to date Hasselblad View 4 Images Coupling the CFV II 50C with the 907X, Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, creates a highly compact package. The Hasselblad X1D II is available to order now from Wex Photo Video in the UK, BH Photo Video and Adorama it will ship from July. Paired with the upcoming CFV II 50C … All of the images below were shot on the Hasselblad 907x with the 7 Artisans 35 f/1.4 M mount lens. Jabber Digital Media Ltd. - 4 Beau Street, Bath, BA1 1QY. Upgrade your lifestyleDigital Trends helps readers keep tabs on the fast-paced world of tech with all the latest news, fun product reviews, insightful editorials, and one-of-a-kind sneak peeks.Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. However, when it became sunset and dusk, the camera, in … As the sensor is the same as is in the X1D II 50C and X1D 50C, we can be fairly certain of the image quality already. However, it has the build and feel that you’d expect from Hasselblad product. The Hasselblad 50C can be mounted on the back of any Hasselblad V series camera – 5xx series, 2xx(x) series, SWC/9xx, ArcBody, Flex Body, etc. The 907X, on the other hand, has Hasselblad's 43.8 x 32.9mm 50-megapixel medium format sensor that offers fantastic color depth and detail … You've got 51.2 megapixels, each sized at 5.3 × 5.3 µm, in a 4:3 aspect ratio. Phase insisted on repairing it rather than replacing it. Press J to jump to the feed. The 907X has the X lens mount but it can also be used with other lenses from the Hasselblad H and XPan system via adapters. 23. Hasselblad’s 907X Is … It's the same sensor and processor as found in the Hasselblad X1D II, so image quality potential is a known quantity, with Hasselblad's natural colour and up to 14EV dynamic range. I have been so excited about this Hasselblad 907X camera! You get a 50 Mega Pixel medium Format CMOS Sensor. See what we got! However, as it uses much of the technology of the X1D II 50C it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a similar price. To be honest, I switched off at digital back. The Hasselblad 907X 50C enables users to capture RAW and JPEG format files. The 907X and CFV II 50C are expected to go on sale towards the end of the year, possibly during the autumn. Automatic or manual focusing with instant manual focus override. In a change from the CFV 50C, the CFV II 50C has a tilting touchscreen. Buy Hasselblad 907X 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera featuring 907X Camera and CFV II 50C Digital Back, 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor, 16-Bit Color, 14-Stop Dynamic Range, Hasselblad Natural Color Solution, 3.2" 2.4m -Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD, Leaf Shutter System, 1/2000 sec Sync, ISO 100-25600, Up to 2.7 fps Shooting, Dual SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots, Built-In Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 Type … I have been so excited about this Hasselblad 907X camera.In this hands on review of the Hasselblad 907x and CFV II 50C we show you an image quality test, discuss the ergonomics and try it … Hasselblad X System cameras, X1D with firmware 1.25.0 or later, or X1D II 50C/907X/CFV II with firmware 1.4.0 or later. A Serious Sensor and a body that SLOWS you down. I said in my review of the Hasselblad 907x that I felt it was the most beautiful digital camera ever made. And you then have access to all those great Zeiss lenses. Show more The flip-up screen at on the back means the camera is most likely to be used at waist level. In a change from the CFV 50C, the CFV II 50C has a tilting touchscreen. HASSELBLAD 907X 50c – Fresh from the field October 11, 2020 October 11, 2020 by Olafphoto I am working on a comprehensive review of the Hasselblad 907X 50c camera but I thought I would share with you my first, rather random, thoughts after shooting with … The camera sensor used on Hasselblad 907X 50C is similar to the one used in its predecessor X1D Mirrorless camera. This function, Hasselblad says, requires the new Firmware Update 0.6.0 for all XCD Lenses except for XCD 45P, which requires Firmware Update 0.1.26. Hasselblad X System cameras, X1D with firmware 1.25.0 or later, or X1D II 50C/907X/CFV II with firmware 1.4.0 or later. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have a few more to post eventually, I have been without my camera since 9/24 due to sending it to Hasselblad because of the "No lens detected" issue. What I love most about the 50MP sensor here is the dynamic range and low light/high ISO performance. In this hands on review of the Hasselblad 907x and CFV II 50C we show you an image quality test, discuss the ergonomics and try it out on our Hasselblad 500cm and vintage lenses. Take a closer look at our sample images gallery, which showcases the depth and clarity of Hasselblad medium format camera output. With unique twin AF motors and an ... $4,845.00 BUY NOW. The 907X, on the other hand, has Hasselblad's 43.8 x 32.9mm 50-megapixel medium format sensor that offers fantastic color depth and detail and is … Hey! I’ve still to see a Hasselblad 907X and CFV II 50C in operation, but I’m excited about the prospect. The tech specs for the Hasselblad 907X 50C have been taken from Hasselblad’s website. The mix of old and new, however, also extends to lenses. Sample Movies & Video This is a sample movie at the quality setting of 2720x1530 pixels at 30 frames per second. Sean Conboy put the XH Converter 0,8 to the architectural test, photographing the exquisite interior of the Winter Gardens Blackpool in England. The Hasselblad XCD line includes stunners as does Leica. The 907X has the X lens mount but it can also be used with other lenses from the Hasselblad H and XPan system via adapters. However, yesterday I got to see an early sample of the CFV II 50C and the new 907X camera body and it made me sit up and take notice. I purchased a new Phase One IQ180 back that proved to be defective shortly after arrival. Posted by 5 months ago. HASSELBLAD 907X 50C MAINTENANT DISPONIBLE, ... Depuis plus d’un demi-siècle, les appareils Hasselblad ont produit certaines des images les plus légendaires de l’histoire de l’humanité, immortalisant notamment les premiers pas de l’homme sur la Lune. 3 The selected image is shown (7) . Hasselblad’s latest camera mixes the old and the new for what the company is calling a “truly distinct” shooting experience. This function, Hasselblad says, requires the new Firmware Update 0.6.0 for all XCD Lenses except for XCD 45P, which requires Firmware Update 0.1.26. 2 Select the image you want to view from the 9 images view (6) . Page 76 1 Select folder by clicking the folder name (322HASBL) (5) . That screen will display the same interface as the X1D II 50C and it’s set to be responsive to taps, swipes and pinches. The 907X has the X lens mount but it can also be used with other lenses from the Hasselblad H and XPan system via adapters. Coupling the digital back with Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, the 907X, creates a very sleek, compact package. Show more The vintage-inspired 907X is Hasselblad's smallest, lightest medium-format camera, which makes it a joy to look at and a pleasure to use. According to Hasselblad, the CFV II 50C will have the same 50-megapixel 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor as the X1D II 50C. The 907X body is a boxy one without a grip or viewfinder, channeling cameras like the one that photographed the moon landing. As Hasselblad’s fastest lens ever, the XCD 1,9/80 features the largest aperture of any Hasselblad lens at f/1,9. Suddenly we have a very neat digital medium format Hasselblad camera that looks like a Hasselblad camera. Fujifilm’s GFX100 now offers whopping 400MP images after software update, The best point-and-shoot cameras for 2020, Keep your digital photo and video collection safe with Ibi, now just $100, Americans all ready for some shopping therapy this weekend, Canon EOS M50 gets a $100 price cut for Black Friday, The best photo-editing apps for Android and iOS, How to tell if your security camera has been hacked. With unique twin AF motors and an ... $4,845.00 BUY NOW. As I said with the X1d, the best I have used in these areas, even today. 23. ALL have been cropped besides image #2. The Hasselblad XCD line includes stunners as does Leica. A Serious Sensor and a body that SLOWS you down. With the 907X, the photographer will gain access to all of the high-quality X System Lenses in addition to a vast range of Hasselblad optics via adapters, including the H System, V System, and XPan Lenses. Adding on the control grip will cost another $729, and the optical viewfinder another $499. Despite the smaller size, the camera still accommodates dual UHS-II SD card slots, ports for audio and flash, and built-in Wi-Fi and USB-C. All accessories and the battery are unused. - March 2020. It can also be recharged in-camera via the USB-C port. That will transform the camera into an eye-level camera. By Steve Huff. Hasselblad is staying tight-lipped about the price of the 907X and CFV II 50C. Weighing a little more than a pound and a half, the 907X 50C takes on a classic look with a black leatherette wrap body and chrome trim, aesthetics that mix with the shape of early Hasselblad V system film cameras. Hasselblad 907X Review. Hasselblad has announced the 907X, the smallest medium format camera body ever made by the brand. The 50-megapixel digital back can capture medium format images with 14 stops of dynamic range in JPEG or 16-bit RAW (performance we’ve become familiar with in this widely used sensor). Page 76 1 Select folder by clicking the folder name (322HASBL) (5) . At the bottom of the press release about the Hasselblad X1D II 50C, there were a few lines about a new CFV II 50C digital back that’s in development. Even though it’s not a size that can catch up to large format sensors with 102x127mm size, this sensor is capable of capturing pictures with a 67% larger field of view than the full-frame sensors. The Hasselblad 907x Continues to Impress. Lenses with firmware 18.0.0 to 19.0.3 must be upgraded to 19.1.0 or later. ALL have been cropped besides image #2. Previously teased last summer as a concept camera, the Hasselblad 907X 50C is a 50-megapixel medium format camera that looks — and even sort of shoots — like a classic Hasselblad.Â. You can see the darkened soft corners but this is because this is not meant for such a large sensor, rather a full Frame 35mm sensor. You can click the images for larger. That screen will display the same interface as the X1D II 50C and it’s set to be responsive to taps, swip… Combining its iconic aesthetics with a chrome edge body finish in addition to modern technology, the CFV II 50C gives a nod to Hasselblad’s history combined with the brand’s world-renowned image quality. This is a modular system. Hasselblad 907X 50C with HCD Adapter, HC 300mm Lens + 1.7x Tele Converter. I also said it was my favorite digital camera I have ever used or owned. The CV II 50C digital back was not announced on its own. 907X camera body + CFV II 50C digital back: Medium Format Mirrorless Digital camera with Autofocus, Auto exposure, interchangeable lenses. So I can’t say much about how it performs. What I love most about the 50MP sensor here is the dynamic range and low light/high ISO performance. It’s bound to turn a few heads. This helps to reduce the overall size of the camera system. That’s exactly what the previous back, the CFV 50C did. As the image above shows, Hasselblad is also planning to introduce a 907X Control Grip and 907X External Optical Viewfinder. Hasselblad 907x 2020 Some photos made with the new Hasselblad 907x Special Edition and with its CFVII 50c back fitted to a Hasselblad 500CM body. The secret sauce of the 907X 50C is the myriad ways that it can be utilized. Combining modern technology with classic aesthetics reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, the 907X and CFV II 50C give a nod to Hasselblad's history combined with its renowned image quality. Lenses Hasselblad XCD lenses with built in electronically controlled shutter and aperture. The 907X 50C, a modular system that’s comprised of a CFV II 50C digital back and the new 907X body, is Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera yet, but … Hasselblad 907x with Sample Images. According to Hasselblad, the CFV II 50C will have the same 50-megapixel 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor as the X1D II 50C. Coupling the CFV II 50C with the 907X, Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, creates a highly compact package. our bi-weekly newsletter for tips & tricks. All rights reserved. The vintage-inspired 907X is Hasselblad's smallest, lightest medium-format camera, which makes it a joy to look at and a pleasure to use. The regular 907X 50C will run you $6,400, the 907X Control Grip costs an extra $730, and the 907X Optical Viewfinder can be had for another $500. The 907X is kind of an additional thing which means that people who buy this camera system can have compatibility across all hasselblad lenses from the 1950s. Out of the box, the 907X 50C Kit is ready to pair with the Hasselblad XCD auto focus lenses, producing a solution that is similar to a Hasselblad X1D … It transforms it from a film camera into a digital camera and can be mounted on most V System cameras made from 1957. Buy Hasselblad 907X 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera featuring 907X Camera and CFV II 50C Digital Back, 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor, 16-Bit Color, 14-Stop Dynamic Range, Hasselblad Natural Color Solution, 3.2" 2.4m -Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD, Leaf Shutter System, 1/2000 sec Sync, ISO 100-25600, Up to 2.7 fps Shooting, Dual SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots, Built-In Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 … The secret sauce of the 907X 50C is the myriad ways that it can be utilized. Hasselblad 907X 50C with HCD Adapter, HC 300mm Lens + 1.7x Tele Converter. In this hands on review of the Hasselblad 907x and CFV II 50C we show you an image quality test, discuss the ergonomics and try it out on our Hasselblad 500cm and vintage lenses. I have been so excited about this Hasselblad 907X camera! Today on The Slanted Lens, we take a look at a very exciting camera. In a change from the CFV 50C, the CFV II 50C has a tilting touchscreen. Hasselblad 907X Review. Shipping is scheduled to begin at the end of August. The digital back also moves to the built-in battery design used in the modern X system, which allows for a smaller body as well as USB charging. Combining it with the HCD 24mm on the X1D II 50C, the Converter allowed for the H System lens to achieve an extremely wide-angle 19mm focal length, letting him capture the full grandeur of the venue. See what we got! However, Hasselblad is also working on a new camera, the 907X. The X1D II 50 was the main event. The 907X 50C, a modular system that’s comprised of a CFV II 50C digital back and the new 907X body, is Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera yet, but there were a few sacrifices to get there. This set (the 907X camera and CFV II 50C digital back) were bought from a UK store in the last few days. Hasselblad is not unique in regards to defects in brand new products, some of which cost many multiples of the cost of the 907x/CFV II back. Hasselblad 907X II 50C (As New) For sale is my Hasselblad 907X 50C 50MP medium format digital camera. Hasselblad 907X camera. This is likely to make the camera a bit less steady than its film counterparts, but it’s still a pretty comfortable way to hold a camera. Copyright ©2020 Designtechnica Corporation. Hasselblad 907x with Sample Images. Considering that this camera continues the legacy of the camera that has been “on the moon since 1969,” you’re getting a quality deal on a camera with a history of strong performance. Out of the box, the 907X 50C Kit is ready to pair with the Hasselblad XCD auto focus lenses, producing a solution that is similar to a Hasselblad X1D … The Hasselblad 907x with 45 f/3.5. Whether you use a 907X body or a Hasselblad film camera, images are recorded onto a 51.2-megapixel medium format sensor (44x33mm), housed in the new digital back. You can see the darkened soft corners but this is because this is not meant for such a large sensor, rather a full Frame 35mm sensor. The sensor size is 43.8x32.9mm, which equates to a 0.79x focal length multiplier (crop factor compared to full-frame). Focus stack of 15 images using the XCD45p. Hasselblad has announced the 907X, the smallest medium format camera body ever made by the brand. This is a white onion my wife planted. The CFV II 50C digital back looks a lot like a Hasselblad film back and fits neatly onto a Hasselblad V system camera. Introduced as a concept in June 2019 and now available to purchase, the 907X 50C mirrorless medium format digital camera is comprised of the modernized CFV II 50C digital back and the brand new 907X camera body, connecting Hasselblad’s photographic legacy and future into one system. According to Hasselblad, the CFV II 50C will have the same 50-megapixel 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor as the X1D II 50C. All Hasselblad HC and HCD lenses, except HC120 and HC120-II with firmware older than 18.0.0. Now we’re starting to expand things and get a bit more exotic. Paired with the upcoming CFV II 50C digital back, photographers will … Hasselblad is offering the CFV II 50X 907X for $6,399 USD. 907X 50C DATASHEET Note: Technical specifications may change without notice. HASSELBLAD 907X 50C MAINTENANT DISPONIBLE, ... Depuis plus d’un demi-siècle, les appareils Hasselblad ont produit certaines des images les plus légendaires de l’histoire de l’humanité, immortalisant notamment les premiers pas de l’homme sur la Lune. The 907X 50C camera system marries a 50-megapixel digital back with Hasselblad's smallest medium format camera body to date Hasselblad View 4 Images Hasselblad’s 907X Is … You can also pick up the 907X Control Grip for $729 and the 907X Optical Viewfinder for $499. Introduced as a concept in June 2019 and now available to purchase, the 907X 50C mirrorless medium format digital camera is comprised of the modernized CFV II 50C digital back and the brand new 907X camera body, connecting Hasselblad’s photographic legacy and future into one system. It’s basically a lens mount and a connector for the back with a few electrical contacts. All of the images below were shot on the Hasselblad 907x with the 7 Artisans 35 f/1.4 M mount lens. Combining modern technology with classic aesthetics reminiscent of the Hasselblad SWC camera, the 907X and CFV II 50C give a nod to Hasselblad’s history combined with its renowned image quality. Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever weighing in at only 200g, the 907X is extremely thin, lightweight and built to smoothly combine with the CFV II 50C, creating the highly compact 907X 50C digital mirrorless medium format camera. Now we’re starting to expand things and get a bit more exotic. All Hasselblad HC and HCD lenses, except HC120 and HC120-II with firmware older than 18.0.0. The 907X 50C, with both the camera body and digital back together, retails for $6,399. (Image credit: Rod Lawton/Digital Camera World) Our sample images show all the color fidelity, dynamic range and sharpness we admire in the X1D II 50C. - March 2020. The 907X … Video is 2.7k or 1080p HD at 60 fps using the width of the sensor for a 16:9 video. What’s interesting about this camera is that it’s only about 1cm deep. And thanks to the 970X’s incredibly slim profile, the camera sits neatly on your hand. Log in sign up. 3 The selected image is shown (7) . With a traditional waist-level viewfinder, you can hold the camera tucked in against your body while you look down the chimney. The Hasselblad 907x with 45 f/3.5. We've provided some Hasselblad RAW (3FR) samples for you to download (thumbnail images shown below are not 100% representative). Lens shades can be mounted in reverse for transport. CFV II 50C digital back: Can be used with most Hasselblad V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards in addition to third party technical or view cameras with a Hasselblad V interface. My Camera of the Year 2020. 2 Select the image you want to view from the 9 images view (6) . The Hasselblad 907X 50C is great for portraits, canine or otherwise, especially with its touch-screen AF point selection, but your subjects need to keep pretty still if you're shooting wide open. And you then have access to all those great Zeiss lenses. Once it arrived, I immediately went outside and spent hours taking photos. Quick Overview: 907X. HASSELBLAD 907X 50c – Fresh from the field October 11, 2020 October 11, 2020 by Olafphoto I am working on a comprehensive review of the Hasselblad 907X 50c camera but I thought I would share with you my first, rather random, thoughts after shooting with this … Today on The Slanted Lens, we take a look at a very exciting camera. In addition, the 907X will enable compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses. The 907X 50C connects Hasselblad's photographic history into one system. User account menu. You can click the images for larger. The Hasselblad 50C can be mounted on the back of any Hasselblad V series camera – 5xx series, 2xx(x) series, SWC/9xx, ArcBody, Flex Body, etc. That screen will display the same interface as the X1D II 50C and it’s set to be responsive to taps, swipes and pinch… Lenses with firmware 18.0.0 to 19.0.3 must be upgraded to 19.1.0 or later. I have been so excited about this Hasselblad 907X camera.In this hands on review of the Hasselblad 907x and CFV II 50C we show you an image quality test, discuss the ergonomics and try it … All rights reserved. Even though it’s not a size that can catch up to large format sensors with 102x127mm size, this sensor is capable of capturing pictures with a 67% larger field of view than the full-frame sensors. Another improvement to the X1D II 50C, 907X Special Edition and 907X 50C cameras is the addition of … Join fellow photographers and receive As the screen needs to be tilted upwards, you have to hold the Hasselblad 907X and CFV II 50C a little further away. Its new digital back fits lenses going back to the '50s, and the tiny 907X camera body is about as lovely a throwback as one can imagine.
2020 hasselblad 907x images